*

Coin Dealer Insight: just over 1.9 exchange rate dimes were produced between the Denver and Philadelphia mints which was the an initial production drop in 4 years.

You are watching: How much is a 1997 d dime worth

Value: deserve to usually it is in found and also sold because that somewhere between $0.12-$4.60 price dictated by condition, certification, and also current demand. Other components include location, inventory, and also urgency that sale.

Estimated Value based upon Scale:

Mint: Denver

Production: 979,810,000 Roosevelt dimes were produced at the Denver mint in 1997.

Silver: This coin is 90% Silver with a silver weight of about 0 trojan ounce pure silver. The other 10% is copper having no significant intrinsic value.

More Roosevelt Dimes


*
1954 D Roosevelt Dime
*
1987 p Roosevelt Dime
*
1976 S Roosevelt Dime
*
1999 S Roosevelt Dime
*
1972 S Roosevelt Dime
*
2010 D Roosevelt Dime
*
1993 D Roosevelt Dime
*
2009 S Roosevelt Dime
*
1979 D Roosevelt Dime
*
1951 p Roosevelt Dime
Price.25 to $5$5.01 come $15$15.01 come $25$25.01 to $35$35.01 come $60*Value is the of greatest MS-65 grade.

See more: How Far Is Myrtle Beach From Louisville Ky To Myrtle Beach, Sc


MintPhiladelphiaDenverSan Francisco
Date1940"s1950"s1960"s1970"s1980"s1990"s

Downtown
About our Site

usmam.org details nothing yet Roosevelt dimes indigenous the silver concerns to the modern day copper nickel blends, usmam.org details lock all and with full color high resolution obverse and also reverse images.