Welcome to the Chrysler Sebring / 200 Convertible Forum! This site and its members specialization in the Chrysler Sebring/200 Convt.
You are watching: 2008 chrysler sebring oil pressure sensor location
2. Remove the Oil press Sending Unit covering by removing three bolts using the ratchet and 15mm socket. (Use the expansion as required)See photo -
3. Disconnect the electrical connector indigenous the Oil press Sending Unit by slide the yellow tab to the side and also then push the connector locking tab to release it.4. Eliminate the Oil push Sending Unit making use of the Channel locks (have a rag obtainable as this will enable some oil come drip as soon as the unit is removed) You must now have actually these parts removed -
5. Very closely install the brand-new sensor making certain to no overtighten (ensure the sensor threads have thread sealant or lock-tight top top them) It should look like this photo once done -
6. Re-attach the electrical connector after clean off any kind of oil ~ above the contacts. (Very essential to clean the mating contacts)Should look prefer this once done -
7. Re-attach Oil pressure Sending Unit Cover making use of the 3 bolts formerly removed in action 2.8. Re-install the front inner liner i beg your pardon was eliminated in the prep steps and re-install the tires if removed9. Reduced the car from the jack10. Test journey long enough to gain engine heat to verify trouble is repaired.
I hope this helps some of the other owners of early second Gens the are beginning to suffer this problem.
See more: 13.5 Ounces Is How Many Cups Is 13, Ounces (Oz) To Cups Conversion
By the way, we have actually the precise same sensor as the 1st Gens, so the isn"t a issue of if, but when it will take place to us.