1. Drain the engine coolant. Describe Draining and also Filling Cooling system in Engine Cooling.
You are watching: 2008 chevy equinox heater core replacement
2. Remove the heater outlet hose clamp indigenous the heater core.
3. Remove the heater outlet water tap from the heater core.
4. Remove the heater inlet hose clamp native the heater core.
5. Remove the heater inlet water tap from the heater core.
6. Remove the instrument dashboard retainer. Describe Instrument dashboard (I/P) Retainer replacement in
Instrument Panel, Gages, and Console.
7. Eliminate the shift control. Refer to transition Control Replacement
8. Remove the heater duct screws.
9. Eliminate the heater duct
10. Remove the heater core cover screws.
11. Eliminate the heater main point cover.
12. Eliminate the heater main point pipe sheathe screw.
13. Remove the heater core pipe cover.
See more: 2010 Lincoln Navigator Air Suspension Switch Location, Cargurus Logo Homepage Link
14. Remove the heater core pipe foam seal.
15. Grasp the heater main point at finish tanks and remove heater core. Spray the perimeter of the heater core seal and also the heater main point pipes in ~ the prior of dash through a soap and also water mixture to ease removal."
Was this answer helpful?
include a comment
Cancel article comment
Add her answer
Preview my answer write-up my prize
Past 24 Hours: 1
Past 7 Days: 51
Past 30 Days: 206
All Time: 18,876
Subscribe to our newsletter
find out something new every week:
aid Translate usmam.org
©2021 usmam.org — license is granted under an innovative Commons — Privacy — terms — accessibility